Qualitas Third Party Inspection services:
Qualitas Third Party Inspection team having more than two decades of experience in various fields in Ship Repair, New Shipbuilding, Conversion, Refurbishment, Oil and Gas and are Qualified to AWS, CSWIP, BGAS, NACE, API, ASME, ISO Lead Auditors.
Our Teams of Engineers ensure that the quality and performance of products or installations meet applicable requirements, whether they are regulatory, voluntary or client specific. We help to improve the integrity, quality and efficiency of equipment, assure safe and health working conditions for employees and minimize the environmental impact of industrial activities.
Inspection and expediting
Inspection is carried out in accordance to the rules and guidelines laid down by various International regulatory bodies such as: ISI, ASTM, ANSI, TEMA, ASME, API, DIN, EC, JIS, etc. Our state-of-the-art testing procedures and expertise of our highly qualified personnel allow detection of the defects at an early stage, thus saving time, energy and money.
We provide the following services at your call…
- Pressure vessel inspection and certification as per API 510.
- In service pipe line inspection as per API 570.
- Reactor furnace inspection as per API 953.
- Rerating/Revalidation of pressure vessels as per client requirement.
- Design / Drawing review for the new storage tanks as per API 650.
- Welding Inspector hiring as per project requirement (Short term/ Long term).
- Coating/Painting inspector hiring as per project requirement(Short term/ Long term).
- QC inspector hiring as per project requirement.
- Owner representative hiring services.
- Welder Qualification Witnessing, Welding Procedure Preparation, Welder Certificate Renewal.
- Hydro test witnessing, Pneumatic test witnessing.
- Dimensional inspection, Structural alignment and bolt tightening inspection.
- Torque wrench witnessing.
- Coating condition monitoring services.
- Paint thickness measurement.
- Coating Pull of test witness and reports endorsements as a TPI.
- Powder coating inspection.
- Project Management & Consultancy for storage tanks and related piping.
- Pre shipment inspection/Load out inspection at ports.
- MTC review and Mechanical test witness for material.
- Quality plan, ISO documentation preparation for client.