Our experienced LEEA certified lifting inspectors have worked in various Marine and Offshore, Oil platform/ Rigs, Shipbuilding and Ship repair, Refurbishment and other Industrial.
Our lifting inspectors are holding seamen book enable them to travel anywhere in the world in shorter notice.
We provide cost effective and timely services on the following activities…
- Load Testing of all Types of Cranes (Offshore & Onshore)
- Calibration of test weights and certification
- Inspections of all Lifting Tools/ Gears, Wire ropes and Slings.
- Crane Inspection, Commissioning and Certification
- Periodic Inspections of Lifting Equipment and Lifting Accessories
- Commissioning Inspections of Cranes
- Calibration of test weights and certification, LOLER Inspection and Certification
- Load testing of Derricks, Cradles, Life Boat Davits systems, Offshore/ Land Rigs, Vessel and Barges etc.,
- Onsite / Offsite Inspection of Pad Eyes – Hydraulic Portable
- Inspections and Certification of Containers, Offshore Baskets, Cargo Baskets.
- Wire rope inspection and certification by non-destructive testing(ET and MFL) method
- Third Party Inspection of Forklift Trucks, Lorry mounted Cranes
- Critical Lift planning and supervisionM
- IRATA Rope Access specialist with LEEA certification