Our vision is to become one of the leading suppliers of Inspection Services in the UAE and globally by ethical and safe inspection practices, competent and qualified inspectors, and following cutting-edge technology.
AQUALIS Group’s mission is to provide the highest quality inspection services in UAE and around the globe through the development and maintenance of relationships, ethical practices, timely responses, trained and competent teams, and state of the art equipment, the prudent use of resources, and sound financial and business planning
Commitment to Safety and environment
AQUALIS maintains a culture in which safety and environment are regarded as a primary value in every aspect of our work.
Growth of employees
AQUALIS seeks out, acquires, and trains the best people, developing a work environment that encourages personal and professional growth.
AQUALIS is committed to providing independent inspection services and maintain confidentiality.
“Adding Value” – We aim to provide our cost-effective services to our clients
Contented Employees, Peaceful Environment, Satisfied Customers
- “Contented Employees” – Our Employees are our strength and we value them to the most
- “Peaceful Environment” – to the employee’s site, office, and accommodation
- “Satisfied Customers” – With the full support of our employees and top management commitment we reach satisfied customers
IMS Policy Statement
We at AQUALIS Group shall develop and implement an Integrated Management System to ensure the following
- Provide our customers with Conventional NDT and Advanced NDT, UT Gauging, Welding Inspection, Lifting Inspection, and 3rd party inspection services of outstanding quality, consistent with customer requirements and regulatory requirements WITH THE AIM OF FULL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.
- Full commitment of all employees to the implementation of the integrated management system.
- Protect our employees, the community and the environment from any adverse impact on health, safety and environment arising from our activities.
- This Policy shall be communicated to all persons working under the control of our organization.
- This policy shall be periodically reviewed to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate to our organization.
We are committed to the following
- Providing customer satisfaction through outstanding quality, consistent with customers ‘requirements.
- Providing and maintaining an adequate safe work environment for our employees, contractors, and visitors.
- Avoid undue risk to human health and adverse impact on the environment
- Prevention of injury and ill-health
- Prevention of air, water, and land pollution
- To comply with and satisfy legal requirements in areas of operation
- Continual improvement of the IMS,
- Ensure the availability of information and necessary resources to achieve our objectives and targets;
- Measure the achievements of the continual improvement by setting up and monitoring objectives and targets for our IMS performance indicators
Our IMS shall be documented, implemented, and maintained as per the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 29001:2010, and ISO 45001: 2018.
This Policy shall be communicated to all persons working under the control of the organization.
This policy shall be made available to interested parties; and
This policy shall be reviewed periodically to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate to the organization.